Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Final exam???!!!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t..

Alhamdulillah, at last i got time to write here... but just a few as my final exam is just around the corner...

I think i will stop writing for a few months due to time constraint... you know... next week, i'll have my final exam(do pray for me yah, so that i score well again).. then, balik kampung for a few days(OMG... juz a few days)... for the following week, i'll be in Kuching about one week.. come back home... next, go to KL for my cousin's wedding... home again... come back to UTP... I like it!!

So far, my preparation for the exam have gone very well... Alhamdulillah... InsyaAllah, I will continue writing when I come back to UTP... maybe about my experience in Kuching.. owh, I didn't write my trip to Medan yet... well... just wait..

I'll strive to my utmost to score in this exam!! yeah, do pray 4 me !! Pray also that Allah will always give you n me the strength to continue performing this JIHAD n contributing for the sake of Muslims... Takbir!!! ALLAHUAKBAR!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template